Nature in the Home - a series...(week 5)



Hello!
How are you doing?  I'm enjoying my little blog break, but I am popping in today with Nature in the Home.
This weeks image is by my lovely friend Lottie of Oyster & Pearl blog.  I love this image, I can smell those Freesias from here.  The way black background really makes these pretty flowers stand out.  Gorgeous!

Last week there was an amazing 32 contributors!  I am overwhelmed by the support and the beauty you guys are bringing into your home at this time of the year.  Please do keep them coming, it has been wonderful.

If you'd like to join in this week please click on the button below, I can't wait to see what you have been up to.  Oh and if you would like a Nature in the Home button on your blog, please click and save the button over there on the right and add it to your layout.
x

Labels: